I never received a receipt for my purchase
If you can't locate a receipt in your inbox, it is either:
1) In your Spam folder. This is the case most of the time.
2) In another Inbox. You may have used a different email.
You can check that here: https://gumroad.com/charge
3) If the above page says it can't find a match, then it's most likely a typo in the email address you used at checkout. We can look it up with just a little bit of information, and get that fixed for you.
If the charge was on your credit card, you should email us and tell us:
- - The last 4 digits of the card
- The expiration date
- The card type (e.g. MasterCard/Visa/American Express, etc.)
- The charge amount
If you paid with PayPal, it may be in that email's inbox. If it says an email was sent to you but wasn't received, it is being blocked by your mail server (typically an issue with workplace, government, and school emails).
Email us and tell us an alternative email we can send it to instead.
If the charge was on your PayPal account, you can also generate your own receipt.
Simply go to your PayPal transaction invoice. There will be an Invoice ID on the page, that looks like a series of numbers and letters, followed by two equals signs, for example in this image, it's
If that were your invoice ID, simply plug that into this URL:
https://www.gumroad.com/purchases/ [ Invoice ID] / receipt
So, using the above example, you would get this:
And you'll be sent directly to a receipt, with a download link and an Invoice link.
Thanks for your help in getting this resolved!