How can I get paid?
After October 31, 2020, Gumroad payouts have become a little bit more complicated than they used to be. Here's a simplified explanation.
If you want your customers to be able to pay for your products using PayPal, then you need to connect your PayPal account in the payments settings page.
All purchases made with PayPal will be paid to you instantly to your PayPal account.
For all other purchases (made with debit or credit cards), we will still be paying you out on a weekly basis.
To get paid to a bank account, you need to:
- Live in the UK, US, Australia, or Canada.
- Have proof that you live in those countries (an ID card showing your address, and a phone number)
- Have a bank account in those countries. We pay you in your local currency.
To get paid to a PayPal account, you need to:
- Live in any country that is not the UK, US, Australia, or Canada
- Be able to receive money through PayPal
What if I can't be paid out via PayPal?
If you can't be paid out via PayPal, you can not use Gumroad. Sorry! We do plan to offer direct bank account transfers to more countries starting in 2021.