Turning off Third Party Trackers
We've made this feature as an opt-in feature, because many creators use Google, Facebook, and third-party analytics to track traffic and conversions. If you don't use anything other than Gumroad's analytics, this setting may be right for you.
- Earn extra trust from customers by respecting their privacy.
- Increase the loading speed of product and profile pages.
- Continue using Gumroad analytics unaffected, as they are collected server-side.
- This setting disables the Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel integrations, if in use.
- The setting precludes using third-party analytics on Gumroad pages.
- Our internal analytics will take a hit, but that's okay. We aren't trying to impress anyone.
Disabling Non-Essential Cookies
Creators can disable non-essential cookies in three quick steps.
2) Toggle off "Enable third-party analytics services" to disable cookies
3) Click "Update Account Details"
For more on analytics and tracking, check out the Analytics and Tracking page